Journal of Electronic Commerce Research (JECR), published by College of Commerce, National Chengchi University, is a quarterly peer-reviewed (double blind) journal with both paper and electronic publication. It provides an international forum for researchers and professionals to share their knowledge and report new advances on all topics related to electronic commerce theories and applications. The journal focuses on electronic commerce including their theoretical foundations, infrastructure, and enabling technologies.
The Journal strongly encourages electronic submissions to expedite processing and to advise authors of their paper status. The target turnaround time is 4 months from submission. A study by Bharati and Tarasewich published in the May, 2002, issue of the Communications of the ACM ranks the Journal of Electronic Commerce Research fourth in “overall quality in publishing E-Commerce research”.
Current Issue: May 2015 Volume16, Number2
- Providing Information And Enabling Transactions: Which Website Function Is More Important For Success? Janny C. Hoekstra, Eelko K.R.E. Huizingh, Tammo H.A. Bijmolt, Adriana C. Krawczyk,
- Customers Complaints In Online Shopping: The Role Of Signal Credibility Mingyao Hu, Elliot Rabinovich, Hanping Hou,
- Unity Is Strength: Understanding Users’ Group Buying Behavior In Taiwan From A Collectivism Perspective Chiahui Yen, Chun-Ming Chang,
- An Annotation Approach To Contextual Advertising For Online Ads Yen-Liang Chen, Zong-Cheng Chen, Yu-Ting Chiu, Chia-Ling Chang,
- Content Analysis Of Social Media: A Grounded Theory Approach Linda S.L. Lai, W.M. To,