Journal of Electronic Commerce Research (JECR) is a quarterly peer-reviewed (double blind) journal with both paper and electronic publication. It provides an international forum for researchers and professionals to share their knowledge and report new advances on all topics related to electronic commerce theories and applications. The journal focuses on electronic commerce including their theoretical foundations, infrastructure, and enabling technologies.
The Journal strongly encourages electronic submissions to expedite processing and to advise authors of their paper status. The target turnaround time is 4 months from submission. A study by Bharati and Tarasewich published in the May, 2002, issue of the Communications of the ACM ranks the Journal of Electronic Commerce Research fourth in “overall quality in publishing E-Commerce research”.
Current Issue: February 2018 Volume19, Number1
- Academic Perceptions Of Electronic Commerce Journals: Rankings And Regional Differences Yi-Cheng Ku, Chih-Chung Liu, Ting-Peng Liang,
- Selling Luxury Products Online: The Effect Of A Quality Label On Risk Perception, Purchase Intention And Attitude Toward The Brand Shubin Yu, Liselot Hudders, Verolien Cauberghe,
- Dysfunctional Customer Behavior In Cross-Border E-Commerce: A Justice-Affect-Behavior Model Arthur J. Lin, Eldon Y. Li, Shih-Yang Lee,
- Consumer Showrooming, The Sunk Cost Effect And Online-Offline Competition Ting Zhang, Ling Ge, Qinglong Gou, Liwen Chen,
- Understanding Facebook Commerce (F-Commerce) Actual Purchase From An Artificial Neural Network Perspective Lai-Ying Leong, Noor Ismawati Jaafar , Sulaiman Ainin,
- The Effect Of System Generated Cues On Microblog Rewarding Repost Behavior – A Source Credibility Perspective Lei Wang, Da Qian, Lin Zhu,