Journal of Electronic Commerce Research (JECR), published by College of Commerce, National Chengchi University, is a quarterly peer-reviewed (double blind) journal with both paper and electronic publication. It provides an international forum for researchers and professionals to share their knowledge and report new advances on all topics related to electronic commerce theories and applications. The journal focuses on electronic commerce including their theoretical foundations, infrastructure, and enabling technologies.
The Journal strongly encourages electronic submissions to expedite processing and to advise authors of their paper status. The target turnaround time is 4 months from submission. A study by Bharati and Tarasewich published in the May, 2002, issue of the Communications of the ACM ranks the Journal of Electronic Commerce Research fourth in “overall quality in publishing E-Commerce research”.
Current Issue: Nov 2016 Volume17, Number4
- The Wrap Effect In Online Review Sets Revisited: How Perceived Usefulness Mediates The Effect On Intention Formation Alona Kolomiiets, Nathalie Dens, Patrick De Pelsmacker,
- A Study Of Active And Passive User Participation In Virtual Communities Shwu-Min Horng,
- The Influence Of Culture In Website Design And Users’ Perceptions: Three Systematic Reviews Francisco Tigre Moura, Nitish Singh, Wootae Chun,
- Classifying, Profiling And Predicting User Behavior In The Context Of Location Based Services Vasilios Koutsiouris, Adam Vrechopoulos, Georgios Doukidis,
- Understanding The Role Of Social Situations On Continuance Participation Intention In Online Communities: An Empirical Perspective Honglei Li, Vincent S. Lai, Xin Luo,