Journal of Electronic Commerce Research (JECR), published by College of Commerce, National Chengchi University, is a quarterly peer-reviewed (double blind) journal with both paper and electronic publication. It provides an international forum for researchers and professionals to share their knowledge and report new advances on all topics related to electronic commerce theories and applications. The journal focuses on electronic commerce including their theoretical foundations, infrastructure, and enabling technologies.
The Journal strongly encourages electronic submissions to expedite processing and to advise authors of their paper status. The target turnaround time is 4 months from submission. A study by Bharati and Tarasewich published in the May, 2002, issue of the Communications of the ACM ranks the Journal of Electronic Commerce Research fourth in “overall quality in publishing E-Commerce research”.
Current Issue: May 2016 Volume17, Number2
- TECHNOLOGY ACCEPTANCE IN SOCIAL MEDIA: REVIEW, SYNTHESIS AND DIRECTIONS FOR FUTURE EMPIRICAL RESEARCH Bernd W. Wirtz, Vincent Göttel,
- CONSUMER HETEROGENEITY, PERCEIVED VALUE, AND REPURCHASE DECISION-MAKING IN ONLINE SHOPPING: THE ROLE OF GENDER, AGE, AND SHOPPING MOTIVES Jiaming Fang, Chao Wen, Benjamin George, Victor R. Prybutok,
- A NOVEL APPROACH TO RATE AND SUMMARIZE ONLINE REVIEWS ACCORDING TO USER-SPECIFIED ASPECTS Hsiao-Wei Hu, Yen-Liang Chen, Po-Tze Hsu,
- THE IMPACT OF PRESENTATION MODE AND PRODUCT TYPE ON ONLINE IMPULSE BUYING DECISIONS Chechen Liao, Pui-Lai To, Yun-Chi Wong, Prashant Palvia, Mohammad Daneshvar Kakhki,
- TRACING TOPIC DISCUSSIONS WITH THE EVENT-DRIVEN SIR MODEL FOR ONLINE FORUMS Jiyoung Woo, Sung Ho Ha, Hsinchun Chen,
- THE EFFECTS OF REWARD TYPE ON EVALUATIONS OF AN ONLINE LUCKY DRAW Ming-Yi Chen,