Journal of Electronic Commerce Research (JECR), published by College of Commerce, National Chengchi University, is a quarterly peer-reviewed (double blind) journal with both paper and electronic publication. It provides an international forum for researchers and professionals to share their knowledge and report new advances on all topics related to electronic commerce theories and applications. The journal focuses on electronic commerce including their theoretical foundations, infrastructure, and enabling technologies.
The Journal strongly encourages electronic submissions to expedite processing and to advise authors of their paper status. The target turnaround time is 4 months from submission. A study by Bharati and Tarasewich published in the May, 2002, issue of the Communications of the ACM ranks the Journal of Electronic Commerce Research fourth in “overall quality in publishing E-Commerce research”.
Current Issue: August 2015 Volume16, Number3
- Simultaneity And Interactivity Of The Effects Of Communication Elements On Consumers’ Decision Making In Ewom Systems Xinwei Wang, Hock-Hai Teo, Kwok Kee Wei,
- Incentive Mechanism For Knowledge Sharing In E-Commerce Service Supply Chain: Complementarity, Integration And Risk Attitude Zhengchi Liu, Jennifer Shang, Mingyong Lai,
- Physicians’ Adoption Of Mobile Health Monitoring Systems In Spain: Competing Models And Impact Of Prior Experience Shintaro Okazaki, Silvia Sanz Blas, J. Alberto Castañeda,
- Retailing In Social Virtual Worlds: Developing A Typology Of Virtual Store Atmospherics Diana Hassouneh, Malaika Brengman Department of Business,
- Lenders And Borrowers’ Strategies In Online Peer-To-Peer Lending Market: An Empiric Analysis Of PPDai.com Yan Feng, Xinlu Fan, Yeujun Yoon,