Journal of Electronic Commerce Research (JECR) is a quarterly peer-reviewed (double blind) journal with both paper and electronic publication. It provides an international forum for researchers and professionals to share their knowledge and report new advances on all topics related to electronic commerce theories and applications. The journal focuses on electronic commerce including their theoretical foundations, infrastructure, and enabling technologies.
The Journal strongly encourages electronic submissions to expedite processing and to advise authors of their paper status. The target turnaround time is 4 months from submission. A study by Bharati and Tarasewich published in the May, 2002, issue of the Communications of the ACM ranks the Journal of Electronic Commerce Research fourth in “overall quality in publishing E-Commerce research”.
Current Issue: May 2018 Volume19, Number2
- Modeling Consumer Acceptance Of Electronic Personal Health Records Mihail Cocosila, Norm Archer,
- Do Incentives In Swom Communication Matter? A Positive Emotion Perspective Xiaorong Wang, Lifang Peng, Feng Xu, Xin Luo,
- Who Intends To Play Exergames? The Flow-Theoretic Perspective Han-Chung Huang, Tai-Chiu Edwin Cheng, May-Kuen Wong, Hsin-Ying Chiu, Chih-Yin Lee, Ching-I Teng,
- Exploring Social Influence On Hedonic Buying Of Digital Goods-Online Games’ Virtual Items Jung-Kuei Hsieh, Ching-Yin Tseng,
- The Impacts Of Solomo Services Technostress On Anxiety Heng-Li Yang, Ren-Xiang Lin,