Journal of Electronic Commerce Research (JECR), published by College of Commerce, National Chengchi University, is a quarterly peer-reviewed (double blind) journal with both paper and electronic publication. It provides an international forum for researchers and professionals to share their knowledge and report new advances on all topics related to electronic commerce theories and applications. The journal focuses on electronic commerce including their theoretical foundations, infrastructure, and enabling technologies.
The Journal strongly encourages electronic submissions to expedite processing and to advise authors of their paper status. The target turnaround time is 4 months from submission. A study by Bharati and Tarasewich published in the May, 2002, issue of the Communications of the ACM ranks the Journal of Electronic Commerce Research fourth in “overall quality in publishing E-Commerce research”.
Current Issue: November 2014 Volume15, Number4
- Is This Opinion Leader’s Review Useful? Peripheral Cues For Online Review Helpfulness Ling Zhu, Guopeng Yin, Wei He,
- From Free To Fee: Exploring The Antecedents Of Consumer Intention To Switch To Paid Online Content Ziyou Li, Yan Cheng,
- Consumer Learning Embedded In Electronic Word Of Mouth Xiaoling Lu, Yuzhu Li, Zhe Zhang, Bharatendra Rai,
- A Conditional Feature Utilization Approach To Itemset Retrieval In Online Shopping Services Kwanho Kim, Yerim Choi, Jonghun Park,
- Consumer Segmentation Analysis Of Multichannel And Multistage Consumption: A Latent Class Mnl Approach Quansheng Wang, Xue Yang, Peijian Song, Choon Ling Sia,