Journal of Electronic Commerce Research (JECR), published by College of Commerce, National Chengchi University, is a quarterly peer-reviewed (double blind) journal with both paper and electronic publication. It provides an international forum for researchers and professionals to share their knowledge and report new advances on all topics related to electronic commerce theories and applications. The journal focuses on electronic commerce including their theoretical foundations, infrastructure, and enabling technologies.
The Journal strongly encourages electronic submissions to expedite processing and to advise authors of their paper status. The target turnaround time is 4 months from submission. A study by Bharati and Tarasewich published in the May, 2002, issue of the Communications of the ACM ranks the Journal of Electronic Commerce Research fourth in “overall quality in publishing E-Commerce research”.
Current Issue: Feb 2017 Volume18, Number1
- Understanding Vendor Preference In The Crowdsourcing Marketplace: The Influence Of Vendor-Task Fit And Swift Trust Wenbo Guo, Detmar Straub, Xiao Han, Pengzhu Zhang,
- The Effects Of Network Externalities And Herding On User Satisfaction With Mobile Social Apps Hong Hong , Mukun Cao , G. Alan Wang,
- Matching Exactly Or Semantically? An Examination Of The Effectiveness Of SynonymBased Matching Strategy In Chinese Paid Search Market Shuai Yang, Yiping Song , Joseph Pancras,
- The Value Of Marketer-Generated Content On Social Network Sites: Media Antecedents And Behavioral Responses Jesús Martínez-Navarro, Enrique Bigné ,
- Examining The Effects Of Personalized App Recommender Systems On Purchase Intention A Self And Social-Interaction Perspective Jaewon Choi, Hong Joo Lee, Hee-Woong Kim,