Journal of Electronic Commerce Research (JECR) is a quarterly peer-reviewed (double blind) journal with both paper and electronic publication. It provides an international forum for researchers and professionals to share their knowledge and report new advances on all topics related to electronic commerce theories and applications. The journal focuses on electronic commerce including their theoretical foundations, infrastructure, and enabling technologies.
The Journal strongly encourages electronic submissions to expedite processing and to advise authors of their paper status. The target turnaround time is 4 months from submission. A study by Bharati and Tarasewich published in the May, 2002, issue of the Communications of the ACM ranks the Journal of Electronic Commerce Research fourth in “overall quality in publishing E-Commerce research”.
Current Issue: Aug 2017 Volume18, Number4
- Introduction To The Special Issue On Mobile Analytics And Commerce Yong Tan,
- The Effect Of Firm Marketing Content On Product Sales: Evidence From A Mobile Social Media Platform Fei Wan, Fei Ren,
- Mining User Movement Similarity Based On Massive GPS Trajectory Data With Temporal Effects Hua Yuan, Lu Feng, Yu Qian,
- Does Subsidy Work? An Investigation Of Post-Adoption Switching On Car-hailing Apps Xusen Cheng, Shixuan Fu, Guopeng Yin,
- Do Only Review Characteristics Affect Consumers’ Online Behaviors? A Study Of Relationship Between Reviews Guofang Nan, Jiaorong Yang, Runliang Dou,