Journal of Electronic Commerce Research (JECR) is a quarterly peer-reviewed (double blind) journal with both paper and electronic publication. It provides an international forum for researchers and professionals to share their knowledge and report new advances on all topics related to electronic commerce theories and applications. The journal focuses on electronic commerce including their theoretical foundations, infrastructure, and enabling technologies.
The Journal strongly encourages electronic submissions to expedite processing and to advise authors of their paper status. The target turnaround time is 4 months from submission. A study by Bharati and Tarasewich published in the May, 2002, issue of the Communications of the ACM ranks the Journal of Electronic Commerce Research fourth in “overall quality in publishing E-Commerce research”.
Current Issue: August 2018 Volume19, Number3
- Toward Sustainable Freemium Software: The Roles Of User Satisfaction And Use Context Jongbum Kim, Jeongho Lee, Hangjung Zo,
- What Kind Of Cause Unites A Crowd? Understanding Crowdfunding As Collective Action Rob Gleasure, Joseph Feller,
- Exploring Factors Influencing Organizational Adoption Of Augmented Reality In E-Commerce: Empirical Analysis Using Technology–Organization–Environment Model Shalini Chandra, Karippur Nanda Kumar,
- Gender Difference In Restaurant Online Booking Timing And The Moderating Effects Of Sell-Out Risk And Information Type Zili Zhang, Hengyun Li, Fang Meng, Shuchen Qiao,
- How Different Lifestyles Affect Value Appraisals And Purchase Of Ict Products: A Comparative Empirical Study Yu Pan, Fenghua Wang, Dan Liu, Li Gao, Yufei Yuan,