Journal of Electronic Commerce Research (JECR), published by College of Commerce, National Chengchi University, is a quarterly peer-reviewed (double blind) journal with both paper and electronic publication. It provides an international forum for researchers and professionals to share their knowledge and report new advances on all topics related to electronic commerce theories and applications. The journal focuses on electronic commerce including their theoretical foundations, infrastructure, and enabling technologies.
The Journal strongly encourages electronic submissions to expedite processing and to advise authors of their paper status. The target turnaround time is 4 months from submission. A study by Bharati and Tarasewich published in the May, 2002, issue of the Communications of the ACM ranks the Journal of Electronic Commerce Research fourth in “overall quality in publishing E-Commerce research”.
Current Issue: Aug 2016 Volume17, Number3
- Investigating Essential Factors Of Reseller Perceived Inequity And Reseller Performance In E-Business Talai Osmonbekov, Yulei Zhang, Yan Dang,
- The Roles Of Form And Function In Utilitarian Mobile Data Service Design Achim Botzenhardt , Ye Li, Alexander Maedche ,
- Exploring The Effects Of Unexpected Outcome On Satisfaction And Continuance Intention Hui-Mei Hsu, Shih-Chieh Hsu, Shih-Yu Wang, I-Chiu Chang,
- Online Engagement Investments Of Online Travel Agencies: A Game-Theoretic Approach Xiabing Zheng , Xiaolong Guo,
- Standardization Or Adaptation During The Web – Mobile Service Transition: Understanding The Moderating Role Of Gender Yongqiang Sun , Xiao-Liang Shen, Nan Wang,