Journal of Electronic Commerce Research (JECR), published by College of Commerce, National Chengchi University, is a quarterly peer-reviewed (double blind) journal with both paper and electronic publication. It provides an international forum for researchers and professionals to share their knowledge and report new advances on all topics related to electronic commerce theories and applications. The journal focuses on electronic commerce including their theoretical foundations, infrastructure, and enabling technologies.
The Journal strongly encourages electronic submissions to expedite processing and to advise authors of their paper status. The target turnaround time is 4 months from submission. A study by Bharati and Tarasewich published in the May, 2002, issue of the Communications of the ACM ranks the Journal of Electronic Commerce Research fourth in “overall quality in publishing E-Commerce research”.
Current Issue: November 2015 Volume16, Number4
- WWW=WAIT, WAIT, WAIT: EMOTIONAL REACTIONS TO WAITING ON THE INTERNET Gerard Ryan, Maria del Mar Pàmies, Mireia Valverde,
- HOW QUALITY OF LIFE AFFECTS INTENTION TO USE SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES: MODERATING ROLE OF SELF-DISCLOSURE George C. Shen,
- NORMATIVE SOCIAL INFLUENCE AND ONLINE REVIEW HELPFULNESS: POLYNOMIAL MODELING AND RESPONSE SURFACE ANALYSIS Hyunmi Baek, Saerom Lee, Sehwan Oh, JoongHo Ahn,
- USING AUGMENTED REALITY TO REINFORCE VIVID MEMORIES AND PRODUCE A DIGITAL INTERACTIVE EXPERIENCE Tseng-Lung Huang, Chung-Hui Tseng,
- AN EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS OF FACTORS AFFECTING THE BIDDING COMPETITION IN AN ONLINE AUCTION: A COMPARISON BETWEEN ENGLISH AND BUY-IT-NOW AUCTIONS Kevin K.W. Ho, Byungjoon Yoo, Seunghee Yu,