Journal of Electronic Commerce Research (JECR), published by College of Commerce, National Chengchi University, is a quarterly peer-reviewed (double blind) journal with both paper and electronic publication. It provides an international forum for researchers and professionals to share their knowledge and report new advances on all topics related to electronic commerce theories and applications. The journal focuses on electronic commerce including their theoretical foundations, infrastructure, and enabling technologies.
The Journal strongly encourages electronic submissions to expedite processing and to advise authors of their paper status. The target turnaround time is 4 months from submission. A study by Bharati and Tarasewich published in the May, 2002, issue of the Communications of the ACM ranks the Journal of Electronic Commerce Research fourth in “overall quality in publishing E-Commerce research”.
Current Issue: February 2015 Volume16, Number1
- Effects Of Consumer Social Interaction On Trust In Online Group-Buying Contexts: An Empirical Study In China Zhe Zhang, Chenyan Gu,
- Effects Of Interactions And Product Information On Initial Purchase Intention In Product Placement In Social Games: The Moderating Role Of Product Familiarity Dong Hong Zhu, Ya Ping Chang,
- Impact Of Machine And Interpersonal Virtual Experience Combinations On Sense Of Virtual Community: The Moderating Roles Of Optimum Stimulation Level And Motives For Reading Customer Articulations Ching-Jui Keng, Chien-Hua Pao, Hui-Ying Ting, Nai-Yun Chang,
- Impact Of Online Flow On Brand Experience And Loyalty Soo In Shim, Sandra Forsythe, Wi-Suk Kwon,
- How Word-of-mouth Moderates Room Price And Hotel Stars For Online Hotel Booking: An Empirical Investigation With Expedia Data Mohan Wang, Qi Lu, Robert T. Chi, Wen Shi,